Rollz Motion Electric FAQ
- What is the Rollz Motion Electric meant for?
The Rollz Motion Electric is a 3-in-1 rollator walker, transport chair and electric wheelchair. As a rollator, it provides support for steady walking and can easily be converted into a transport chair/electric wheelchair by attaching the wheelchair package. Electric wheelchair mode offers two driving options: assisted push (automated pushing help) or joystick control (for independent driving).
This video demonstrates the versatility of the Rollz Motion Electric.
- Can I upgrade a Rollz Motion to a Rollz Motion Electric?
Yes. Any Rollz Motion, Rollz Motion Performance or Rollz Motion Rhythm can be upgraded to a Rollz Motion Electric with the help of a conversion kit. Please check availability with your local distributor.
- What is the maximum weight capacity of the Rollz Motion Electric?
The Rollz Motion Electric has a maximum weight capacity of 220 lbs. It is not safe to have more than one person sitting on the seat and Rollz International cannot guarantee safety in such a situation.
- How much does the Rollz Motion Electric weigh?
The Rollz Motion Electric weighs 49.82 lbs. including battery, and the wheelchair package adds an extra 9.5 lbs.
- How long can I travel on one battery?
The Rollz Motion Electric has a driving range of 9.3 miles on a fully charged battery, but this range may vary depending on factors such as user weight, terrain type and driving behaviour.
- How fast can I drive with the Rollz Motion Electric?
The maximum speed of the Rollz Motion Electric can vary depending on the driving mode:
• Joystick control – 0.8 mph to 3.7 mph
• Driving backwards – 0.6 mph to 1.4 mph
• Push support – 1.9 mph to 3.4 mph.
- Can I travel with the Rollz Motion Electric by plane?
Air traveling with the Rollz Motion Electric is possible, but due to the battery you must take a few safety precautions into account. Check this guide and follow the steps listed to prepare for air travel with the Rollz Motion Electric.